David Packman is a registered meditation teacher and certified HeartMath coach.
David’s business, The Sauce, is founded on the understanding that some of the most effective ways to influence health and wellbeing is through our thoughts, our emotions and the environment in which we live.
David works primarily from Victoria Avenue Wellbeing in Albert Park, Melbourne.
Connect with David at his website.
Kerry is a clinical hypnotherapist, counsellor & life coach. As an expert in emotional healing, Kerry’s passion is helping people recover from toxic family relationships, trauma, phobia’s, PTSD and anxiety.
- a greater sense of control of how we respond to situations and the life choices we make
- a greater understanding of what triggers us (and it isn’t as obvious as you think!)
- a better understanding of ourselves and what brings us joy and makes us feel authentic
- more options and pathways for better emotional and physical health
- a more compassionate understanding towards ourselves and those around us
- improved relationships
- easier decision making
Connect with India at her website
Forensic healing is an advanced healing system that combines kinesiology, energy healing, hands on healing and healing protocols to free the body of pain, stress and unwanted conditions.
Forensic healing uses a structured approach to find the who, what, when and why of a person’s condition, relationship stress, financial blocks, health conditions or anything that causes stress and pain in their life.
Reiki is a form of therapy that uses hands on or no touch techniques with the goal of improving the flow of life energy in a person. We detect and alleviate problems of energy flow on the physical, emotional and spiritual level.
Connect with Sue on Facebook.
The Addictive World – 9 Conscious Choices Program
The 9 Conscious Choice Program is an educational skills based program designed to assist in the connection and transformation of all family members-parents and siblings.
We work with Individuals and Families who are touched and/or have been touched by PTSD, Addiction, Depression, Anxiety and Domestic Violence.
The participants in the 9 CC’s Program, are not here to talk about others, to condemn, criticize, or judge anyone. Their desire is to improve the quality of their own lives by looking honestly at who they are.
- Take home a skill – custom-designed component giving tools to practice at home.
- Safe place for social connections.
- Connect with others who are experiencing recovery and find support
- Judgement and criticism free zone
- Relaxation and meditation
- No one is broken.
‘My choice to recover Me empowers Me’ and we admire all those who have come through our program and the courage that it take to show up and do the work.
Connect with The Addictive World on Facebook
After over a decade in the Ambulance Industry, Lisa Westgate was diagnosed with PTSD. Through her recovery journey, she retrained and now utilises her experience and qualifications to guide those experiencing PTSD symptoms on their own path to recovery and mental wellness.
Connect with Lisa at her website.
Follow Lisa on Facebook.
Join her Facebook group for support.